The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

It's about time someone animates this song!

Funny ass song, good animation, and such a winning combination. I've been visiting that guy's site for a long time, and pretty much all of his work kicks ass, especially his videogame music remixes done on electric piano. Good job to the both of you.

Halloween Hoopla Halloween Hoopla

It was okay, I guess...

Though you had some valid points, like horror movies today (personally, I think most of them need to cut back on the "psycological thriller" crap and put back the intense gore), Halloween in general has been pretty much the same up to this point, except that less and less people show up and they all vanish at around 10 pm (used to end at around 2 a.m in my area). If there is anything that ruins Halloween for me, I guess it would have to be the increasing number of those god-forsaken spongebob fagpants costumes.

I'm no big fan of this whole Foamy business, but the thing I like about your movies is that they always attract the hardcore haters who always end up making asses out of themselves.

Well, that's just about all I have to say on this one.

Inuyasha in a nutshell Inuyasha in a nutshell

nice!

I like how you manage to make fun of the whole series by pointing out the different plot lines that go on. The voice was almost exactly the same as the guy who did DBZ in a nutshell. This flash had me laughin', but if you had made the voice speed up a bit more with a little more squeakiness to it, you could have had me gasping for air.

So nice job, and keep up da good work:)

Border Patrol Border Patrol

well.......

I'm mexican, and this hardly qualifies as offensive, so I'm pretty much cool with the scenario. But the biggest problem of all I notice is the lasting appeal of the whole thing. No levels, no powerups, no ending, not even a damn healthbar. It never ends! Where's the fun? Where's the challenge?

I got nothing against you and I'm not going to sugar-coat this, but this game is basically crap. I believe you could have done better. Sorry dude, but better luck next time.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

kick ass!

I especially like the ninja turtles music you put for the boss battles.

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

crazy ass game.

Whatever you do, do not listen to n00bs. Bastards like them are the ones who made a good flash author leave newgrounds days ago.

Anyways, the game was too easy, so I beat it in like 5 minutes.

Rusty Ruins (Techno Remix) Rusty Ruins (Techno Remix)

nice job dude!

You got some real talent here.

Sonic-rules321 responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

TERMINATOR TECHNO REMIX TERMINATOR TECHNO REMIX

good job

U got some serious talent here.

45288 responds:

tnx i try :P lol well ttyl

i'm going to kill your parents i'm going to kill your parents

Nicely done here...

It has a nice sound to it. People could use it in an evil moment in their flash.