The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

It's about time someone animates this song!

Funny ass song, good animation, and such a winning combination. I've been visiting that guy's site for a long time, and pretty much all of his work kicks ass, especially his videogame music remixes done on electric piano. Good job to the both of you.

Halloween Hoopla Halloween Hoopla

It was okay, I guess...

Though you had some valid points, like horror movies today (personally, I think most of them need to cut back on the "psycological thriller" crap and put back the intense gore), Halloween in general has been pretty much the same up to this point, except that less and less people show up and they all vanish at around 10 pm (used to end at around 2 a.m in my area). If there is anything that ruins Halloween for me, I guess it would have to be the increasing number of those god-forsaken spongebob fagpants costumes.

I'm no big fan of this whole Foamy business, but the thing I like about your movies is that they always attract the hardcore haters who always end up making asses out of themselves.

Well, that's just about all I have to say on this one.

Inuyasha in a nutshell Inuyasha in a nutshell

nice!

I like how you manage to make fun of the whole series by pointing out the different plot lines that go on. The voice was almost exactly the same as the guy who did DBZ in a nutshell. This flash had me laughin', but if you had made the voice speed up a bit more with a little more squeakiness to it, you could have had me gasping for air.

So nice job, and keep up da good work:)

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

that was classic!

The best part is you brought back the midget from part two.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

We have been truly blessed with this flash!

The N-gage really does suck. Nokia must be really retarded to compete with nintendo and its awesome handhelds.

Virus of Desire Virus of Desire

That was cool.

You should really become a writer. I bet you can kick stephen king's ass if you embrace your writing skills.

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

great stuff there.

That was pretty clever for a megaman parody.

Tenguman rocks!!

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

that's some funny shit there...

The entire animation reminds me of ren and stimpy. Great work.

"Waterman" Ep. VI "Waterman" Ep. VI

I never get tired of these...

great job with the old-school 1920's style.

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

Randy, you are king of all mario flashes!!

in the famous words of butt-head, "this is the coolest thing you've ever done....."